Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Gift Basket

Sometimes I surprise myself.




Last weekend before walking into the church sanctuary my Mom and I checked out a crowd gathering around a table set off to the side.


There were all kinds of goodies and people were oohing and ahhhing at them. I found out the table was for a benefit auction to be held in the next two weeks. Proceeds were being raised for the youth group.


All of a sudden it hit me! I could put together a basket of things from my shop.


Voila! Here is what I created:




Total value is $100.00.


I'm excited I could be part of a worthy cause and it was a lot of fun putting this together.



Of course I started thinking about making other baskets but I should stop while I'm ahead.


I hope the bidders like it! If I go to the auction (and why wouldn't I?) I'll be sure to take pictures.


Until then I'm working on my recent finds...I just took photos. If I can get my act together I will try to list as early as tonight... but more likely tomorrow. Stay tuned!




2 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
It turned out so beautiful! I really like that way you arranged everything especially putting an herbal tea (for Moi?)in the teacup!
Love. It.


Love,
Ms.DaisyMau

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Very nice Jillian!