Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just Listed: Duchess Salt Box, Chintz Teacup, Vintage Jewelry, Sweater Clip

This was my week for finding royalty. Between all of the talk about the Royal wedding, I think I was drawn to all things England. Seriously though, this Duchess Salt Co. box was my favorite find of the week! This thing is old! Back when salt came in a wooden box...from Boston.

Oops. Scratch that. While I was typing this and getting the link ready, it sold!





Maybe not from England but anything chintz reminds me of a good 'ol English tea





A place for a hanky or two? Love the pale pink...








These were interesting.




First time I've seen red colored pears or fruit hanging from a rhinestone earring.






And a pretty vintage necklace with aurora borealis rhinestones.




Check out the rest, here.



4 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh Jillian everything is so lovely - love the salt box!!

Your blog is darling!

Leann

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello,

Love this box!


~ Gabriela ~

Cindy Lew's Studio said...

Hello, sorry it took me so long to get back to you about your question from PS. But I go to many places, usually starting with Google and going from there to many places. I think I got some from Pinterest, which is really a cool place.

Warm Regards, CindyLew

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Great finds...that salt box - Wow!



Love,
Ms.Daisymau