Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just Listed: Victorian Advertising Cards, Antique Moustache Cup, Mini Mannequins, Pink Rose Plates, French Fan, Antique Porcelain Ink Well

Just listed to BellaRosaAntiques.com

Victorian Basket of Roses Advertising Card....


A nice pairing: Cherub porcelain pin dish with a "Forget Me Not" antique post card from 1908.




Satin baby bonnet. Adorable!








I just loved this and picked it up as soon as I saw it. The dealer told me she put the picture on herself. I think she did a great job! Reminds me of the girl from "Les Miserables"



Milk glass slipper in the Daisy Buttons and Bows pattern.





Beautifully posed woman, nicely framed... a lovely piece to hang in a group or by herself!



Great pair of vintage Sarah Coventry earrings for fall!





This is one of the two vintage candy tins we are offering this week... the other is a Schrafts.




So unique... use them for displaying doll clothes or just display them as art!





A gorgeous old "Beauties of Tennyson" book, gold gilded pages. Twenty beautiful illustrations inside.



These are the ultimate "shabby chic" plates but look at them closer and you can see just how yummy they are! Embossed and ornately edged, just delicious!



Old porcelain ink well. These are rare and hard to find! Gorgeous ornate design.


Lovely old moustache cup.






Advertising fan with a French scene... ooh la la.


My favorite find of the day. Love this German print from Berlin in 1901. Signed W. Unger.



A needlepoint chair cover....use it for a footstool or make a pillow!




Showing some wear but this little evening purse with it's back belt loop makes me nostalgic all over. The roses are lovely....teeny little needlepoint stitches. The clasp has black crystals adorning it. Sweet!

All available in my JUST LISTED category on BellaRosaAntiques.com






4 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Some great finds this week. Love the German print and ornate ink well...just two of my favorites!



Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Unknown said...

When I see treasures like this, I want to reopen all my antique shops ... golly, Jillian, they are gorgeous. Sigh!

Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I see you are still finding the prettiest and daintiest of things! Beautiful!

Ivy and Elephants said...

What great treasure you have! I love it all, especially that gorgeous ink well, all your porcelain pieces in fact are outstanding! Thanks for sharing such a lovely post.
Hugs,
Patti