Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Calling All China - Latest Listings Have Arrived!

Making a call on this phone is a lot of fun...the old rotary dial still works. The whole thing is as heavy as can be but has a great vintage look. !
This is a little heavy too but gosh I've looked high and low for one in my price range and I finally found one! A vintage plateau mirror/ perfume tray.

Pretty and vintage LEFTON china plates in the rose chintz pattern. Sweetly iced cake would look even more delicious served on these. Or how about that pumpkin / apple pie served at Thanksgiving? These vintage metal flower frogs may be prickly but they make great card holders!






Royal Austria china...dates to the early 1900's.
I used to think these were just funny looking tea cups until someone told me they were cream soups. Then I started collecting them. This one is marked Theodore Haviland, Limoges, France and was in my collection but now I've started collecting other things. It is part of the antique biz, I guess, to collect ALL KINDS OF THINGS.


There's more where these pieces came from, in fact I listed 16 items total yesterday. Check them out, here.


2 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

great old phone..and your right they are heavy!

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Those old phones were big and heavy but they lasted forever! I liked the feel of the receiver in my hand but, of course, we didn't talk very long as we were on a party line! Great old memories.


Love,
Ms.Daisymau