Friday, February 10, 2012

Treat Yourself For Valentine's Day: Latest Finds, Just Listed!

There are times when you just want to treat yourself to a little something.
Maybe that something is in our just listed items this week:

 A lovely Delinieres Limoges France nappy or bon bon dish.
Circa 1894-1900

This sweet petite Degas print is from my own personal collection.
Now that I'm typing this I am wondering why I have listed it for sale.
Hmmmm....


Very long black crystal beaded necklace.
About 120 beads in the entire strand.
If you've ever priced the beads in the craft store,
then you know this is worth it!

 The artistry in this old Easter postcard is great! Love the vibrant colors.
 Antique German shaving mug.
 Beautifully made gold filled heart pin. I call it "Two of Hearts"
 Lovely mint green crystal bracelet. There is nothing like vintage!
 Hummel figurine from West Germany. This one is called "Little Gardener"
 I've never seen a nautical/navy pixie before. Too cute!
 A set of petite mantel books for a romantic vignette.
 Remember these?
 Vintage printer blocks or stamps.
 Colclough fine English bone china teacup
 silver pin cushion
 Sheffield covered butter
 Van Dell carved rose bracelet. Nice larger size!
 This postcard is from the mid 1920's and reminded me of the style of artist Mary Engelbreit.
Am I right?
 Pink wooden shoe stretchers
 Antique rose postcards
And a pretty "peaches and cream" colored rose covered pitcher.
Unmarked so I'm not sure how old this piece is.

I hope you enjoyed my finds this week!
They can be found, just listed, here.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Jillian, your pieces are always lovely, honey. I hope your business is doing well, especially in this economy.

I'm going to have a video of my great-granddaughter up tomorrow if you'd like to see the little sprite! I absolutely fell in love with her all over again when we were over there last week. Just too cute. Hope your little munchkin is being cute and happy. :-)

xoxo,
Connie