Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Turning Vintage Jewelry Into New Gems

I've seen some pretty cool stuff on Pinterest lately:





Like making new glamorous pieces of jewelry
 by using a few vintage baubles and necklaces.



Or how about a wreath of  silvery, shiney, rhinestone pins?

The following pictures are good examples
 of things that make you say
"Now why didn't I think of that?"
Lovely old vintage earrings turned into bracelets.
Love it!

And the same for these vintage ladies watch faces.
So unique! No two would be alike!

I hope I've inspired you today!
Which one is your favorite?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY pinning this! Thanks!!!!

Joy!
Kathy

Victorian1885 said...

Wow I love the wreath!! I should spend more time at Pinterest.. thanks for sharing!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Jillian,

Great post and great ideas (as always)! I love the clock necklace....so clever!

Have an awesome day!

blessings,
karianne

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh wow! These are such great ideas!! I am pinning these for sure!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love anything with watches...Steampunk! You've found some wonderful things! I just posted about my new things from your shop! Hope you can stop by soon! Thanks!