Monday, May 21, 2012

By the Beautiful Sea & Some Antique Finds!


What a beautiful weekend it was to be by the ocean.

 For our Mother's Day presents,
my Mother, Sister, and I spent some
 quality time together by staying in this
hotel right on the boardwalk.

We shopped, antiqued, and ate boardwalk food.
What could be better than that?



I really love being at the beach...

 But when I got home I found these lovely magazines
waiting for me!

Which only inspired me more to
quickly gather my latest finds
from my seaside stay to share with you!
 Exquisite teacups...
These were found "off shore"

 I just fell in LUV with this glass display case.
To sell or not to sell?

 Some vintage jewelry...
And this sweet watering can is being sold
on consignment

I wish I had found this one!

This week I'll be  getting these items ready to
add to the Bella Rosa website
as well as Bella Rosa on Etsy.
Stay tuned!

PLUS: More on our latest "Lake house" adventures.
We've been gathering and collecting
furniture, housewares, and all kinds of
things for our new place.
From Craigslist to antique shops to yard sales
we're like a couple of little squirrels.

Can't wait to share my ideas!

4 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Jillian,

It looks like you had a wonderful time! What a relaxing time by the ocean! We are going in July and I can't wait!

blessings,
karianne

gail said...

Hi Jillian...I'm so out of the loop I didn't know you got a lake house!
Can't wait to hear about it.
Also, is that watering can a small one? If it is, I'd love to buy it.
Glad you had a good time at the beach.
gail

Faye said...

Looks like a perfect weekend! Love those tea cups and that glass case.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

PERFECTION! You hit on two of MY passions -- collecting vintage tea cups and vintage jewelry!