Monday, February 11, 2013

Getting Organized (and Chic) with Old Card Catalogs

Card catalogs, yesterday's media magnet, today's decorating hot spot! This look is really in right now.

Here are a few inspirations, found on Pinterest:



I just love the addition of the vintage "accessories" in this shot.




Organize your craft room or studio and look what great storage you have!













 










 








 
The pinner of this card catalog loved how it went with her wooden floors!
















This one was embellished by a woodworker, now it looks like it was made for the back of a couch or a side board.








This one makes me think of the one I just added
to my shop...
Who knew I was on the cutting edge? Okay, maybe I'm a bit late for this craze, but I'm glad I found it! What a great way to help me organize my Bella Rosa office!

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh goodness! I would love to have one of those, tiny little drawers to organize everything!! So glad you are coming to the ball!!

Carol

Sarah Coller said...

These are some great ideas! Need to find some of these!