Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Time in Washington DC Means Cherry Blossoms (And a Sneak Peek of My Latest Finds)

Several years ago I was working in Washington, D.C. as a special projects producer at one of the local TV stations.
 
One of the camera men I was working with
drove us over there so I could see them in person.
 
How sweet was that gesture!
What a treat.
This antique print I found
recently brought it all back to me.


Makes me wonder where this print was purchased.
Was it right nearby, in a store?
 
A souvenir shop?


I may never know the answer to this question...
but I'm happy to have it available in my shop
for someone who collects and adores the
cherry blossoms.
 
They are probably blooming right about now!
 
 
 
I'll be slowly listing the rest of my latest finds.
A very busy week but there will be time here
and there to add items to my shop...stay tuned!

1 comment:

oopsiemaizie said...

hi jillian... i love the vintage ornaments that you have pictured here... great colors! my whole christmas tree is done with the old ornaments... they're my favorite :)
angie