Monday, April 1, 2013

To Dress or Not to Dress (Form)

Someone tell me why
I don't need to buy one of these!
 
 
 
If you found these in
your local Christmas Tree Shop,
what would you do?
 
 

I had my hands on one.
The light gray and black
with the subtle French
printing at the bottom.
 
$59.99
I walked away people.
WALKED AWAY!

This is no April Fool's joke either!
 
Still thinking about it....


It is not a NEED
but a WANT.
 
I already have two
dress forms
from a retail store
that was throwing some away.
 
So, I don't really
need anymore.
 
What would you do?
 

3 comments:

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Those are nice, but since you already have two, keep walking!

Faye said...

I agree with Carol. If you already have 2 then you are one ahead of me!! :) I've told myself that I don't need more than the one and not to let myself be temped!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Thanks, Ladies! Yes, I am thinking I made the right choice...maybe I will revamp my current dress form to the colors I want it to be! A future blog post ahead too!

Thanks for stopping by!