Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Freshly Listed! New Arrivals Are Here: Tin Toy Watering Can, Antique Poetry Book, Art Deco Valentines, Purple Turtle and More!

some very beautiful
and unique pieces!
 
Like this amazing red
crystal necklace which
arrived in an old
Kay jewelry box.
 
And to the right of that,
this gorgeous coral
rose hat box!
Found in Saratoga, NY.
 
 
Then below we have more
vintage goodies:
Enamelware combcase,
Antique poetry book,
Pink Lustre china
 
 
Some of my favorites have to
be this pair of antique
CHOCOLATE and COCOA
cakes and candies recipe books.
Gorgeous chromolithographs
inside and I just want to make
every recipe they look so good!



And I'll bet you were wondering
about that Purple Turtle,
weren't you?
Well, here she is!

To see all of my new listings,
hop over here,
to BellaRosaAntiques.com
 
ENJOY the day!

Linking with Ivy and Elephants
What's It Wednesday.

1 comment:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Love your new finds! You sound as excited as I get when I find great vintage stuff and then finally get them listed!! I want to buy all o them and keep them all though!