Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kindergarten, Fleamarkets and Carnivals, Oh My!

Yes. I am in it up to my ears now!

First day of school coming up.
Notebooks...check.
Crayons................check.
Scissors................check.
School Clothes.....check.
Brain...........Missing!

Not to mention an outdoor antique show
and flea market coming up. The above photo is not where we will be setting up.
We are going to be in a nice grove with shady trees...but we have a canopy just in case.

Then about two weeks later, a carnival birthday party.  Going to use the same tent/canopy to get our money out of it. Budget is growing bigger each day!

Makes me wish for the Christmas season, I think I would be less overwhelmed.

Seriously though, I love it all, I just need another one of me.
Currently taking a look at some flea market inspiration to get ideas of how to set up our tent and tables.

Then taking a break tonight and going to a get together of antique dealers and friends.

See you soon!

3 comments:

Jennelise said...

Thankyou for stopping by and for your lovely words! Good luck with your show!
Jennelise

Ivy and Elephants said...

Sounds like a very exciting and busy season! You need a break before it really heats up!
Hugs,
Patti

The Old Parsonage said...

Fun! Where's the Flea?