Friday, June 6, 2014

The Office Makeover: Getting Close!

It has been almost a year of
working on my office makeover.
 
And it was also going
to be my craft studio.
 
But as I am getting
closer to completion,
I realize the two just
can't live in the same space.
But, I have found another area to
be crafty! And I've included Bebe.
She was also very excited.
 
Then, this past week I was
inspired by a quick trip into Target.

Yep, Target.
 
See the white cabinet in the
first photo? It was on clearance.
They put it on hold for me
for 24 hours and I definitely
went back to get it the next day.
 
It is perfect in front of my desk.
 I  love the glass doors.
 
I place my favorite
pieces from my latest
 inventory in there.

 
Somehow, this all inspired an organization
frenzy! Now I am on a roll... finding
things to help organize everything from
drawers to closets to cabinets, etc.
 
And it feels great! Like a good
spring cleaning.
 
While the office is not completely done,
I am showing some snippets.
The desk is being painted this weekend
because the weather is supposed
to be great! Today is gorgeous too!
 
 
The plan is to reveal the
whole thing in July
which I think is when the
"Where Bloggers Create"
link-up takes place.
 
For now, I am joining up with
Pink Saturday, at How Sweet the Sound.
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
 

7 comments:

Faye said...

That cabinet is awesome! What a great find and I would love to find one. Your room is looking good! Isn't it funny how one thing can set us into the mood to 'get things done'. I'm looking forward to the reveal!

Victorian1885 said...

The white cabinet is perfect to showcase your shoppe treasures! Great job Jillian... I love your business cards!

Wanda

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a great cabinet and even nicer when you find out it's on clearance. Love all the vintage goodies you filled it with.

LV said...

Everything works for the best when someone has such creative ideas.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

What a great space! I love that cabinet and how you've arranged the pieces in there. I have a glass door cabinet someone just gave me and I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it or sell it. LOL, the dilemma we always face, right?

Tea in the Library said...

Great cabinet. I like Target. I find some nice stuff - and clearance just makes it better.

Southwest Cottage Designs said...

How exciting! It all looks pretty! I love the old keys.