Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Flea Market Fun

Gorgeous!
Just beautiful weather.
 
Perfect for going to our local flea.
 
 
Always great anticipation as I head towards the tables...
What will I find?
 

These look like fun...

 
What a great coffee table this would make...

 
 
See any treasures in there?
One woman's junk is...
Well, you know how the saying goes!

 
Couldn't resist this moment of patriotic glory...

 
These blue hues caught my eye ....

 
Good 'ol vintage stuff!

 
And I was going to go back
for this ... and ran out of cash!
Terrible.
Note to self:
Bring. more. money.

 
Well, empty pockets or not, it was fun!
 
I'll be back to share some pics
with you of what I did bring back...
 
Enjoy your week!

Catching a ride with the All Things Bright
and Beautiful Link Party...
at the Writer's Reverie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun - you've been uploading some amazing finds, my girl! Wish I had the cash and time to collect right now - everything going to fund my publishing goals this year. Finally it's happening - but things will be tight . . . I'll settle for eye candy at BellaRosa!!
Joy!
Kathy

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I am so envious! Can you believe I have not been to an outdoor flea market all summer!? There aren't any in my area! I have had to go to garage sales and local thrift stores to feed my hunting fix...so sad. Maybe this Fall.

Victorian1885 said...

Looks like you had a great time Jillian.. I can't wait to see your treasures.

The Old Parsonage said...

Love that cake topper - darling!!! Yep always bring more money - LOL!

Leann

Michelle said...

I love the blue necklace.

The wedding cake topper reminds me of my sisters wedding.