Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Let's Talk Vintage #15: This Weekend's Vintage Finds



Welcome to Let's Talk Vintage! This is where I invite other vintage lovers to link together in one place so we can see vintage inspired projects, collections, finds, you name it!

This is the fifteenth week and I am having
so much fun seeing what everyone brings!

This week I am sharing some of my finds...
I was invited to go vintage hunting with a friend.
 
 
I just fell in love with this sweet
porcelain music box.
It is marked on the bottom
Sears and Roebuck and Company 1972.
The quality of the porcelain felt right to me
and I'm curious to see who made it.
 
Always discovering new things!

 
And I also discovered that I have a thing
for vintage music boxes!
This one is sweet and called
"Talk to the Animals."

 
And switching gears here I found
this beautiful Nippon set.
The condiment jar still has the
original porcelain spoon which is hard to find.
 



Now it is your turn! Let's Talk Vintage!

 


Last week we saw how Penny transformed a
couple of vintage piano stools into pretty
kitchen stools for her new breakfast bar.
 
 
 
and Faith, Hope, and Cherry Tea shared
her beautiful tea cups and china.
Beautiful Shelley cup and some lovely chintz!



and Melissa of Melissa's Antiques shared
her vintage American Red Cross pins.
______________________________________
 
It is your turn! Link up your vintage stuff!
Can't wait to see what you
have  to share this week.... 






Also linking with Ivy and Elephants "What's it Wednesday."

6 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Thankyou for hosting the FuN, Jillian!
and I am delighted at being included in today's features <3

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for your visits,
Hugs,
Debbie

Victoria said...

I snatched up the gorgeous mug with the cherub handle the second I saw it!!! Love it!!!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi there, I would have definitely grabbed that first sweet little music box--adorable! Thanks so much for hosting Blessings, Cecilia

Deanies Stash said...

The music boxes are great! Have a great week!

Miss Kathy said...

Blessings, Jil!! Hope your holidays were joyful! I look so forward to your family picture each year. We keep it on the fridge with other happy family faces. I'm so glad you're doing this link-up! I really need to post more and I have no end of vintage goodies to share here and chat about. It's part of my more balanced focus for this year since I'm worn out from the past four months of non-stop 16 hour days of figuring out how to publish my book! It's on the press and will be on it's way to you and Bebe soon!
Joy!
Kathy