Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Let's Talk Vintage #17: Weekend Finds

 
 
Welcome to Let's Talk Vintage!
 
Today I'm sharing great finds
from the weekend.
 
Here is just a sample of some smalls:
 
 


I have many favorites. The round pink music
box is super cute.  Made in Switzerland. 
This is maybe my fifth music box
I'm trying out for re-sale.
They keep finding me. Ha ha!

I can't pass up pink putz houses either!
Especially if they are pink.
 
 
I love this little chickie!
And the sleep eye dollie caught
my eye with her pink edged tulle skirt.
 
 
 
See? Here is another music box. But who
could pass up Minnie Mouse?
Not I.
 
Nor could I pass up the Niagra Falls sugar by
Royal Winton/Grimwades.
 
And I have a customer who requested
Atlantic City pieces. Bingo!
 
There are more things to share
with you but I could go on and on.
So instead, here are
 this week's features:


Miss Kathy of Pageant Wagon
Publishing and the Writer's Reverie
shared this awesome
antique typewriter! How cool! 

New to the group...
Random Anny shared these super
sleek and "Fancy" glasses!
Nice find at a Goodwill!
Thanks for sharing.
 
 
and after hitting a few thrift
stores Diana at Adirondack Girl
at Heart decided this paper
towel holder worked just fine
as a ribbon holder instead! 
 
Thanks so much for participating!
Now it's YOUR turn to link up:
 
 
 
 
 




Linking with What's It Wednesday with Ivy and Elephants.

and Vintage Inspiration Party

8 comments:

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jillian,
What fun vintage finds! I like the card, is that an embroidered bird?! And the scrap art pieces you know I would like. the Atlantic City piece is nice too.
Thanks so much for hosting!
Gina

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Great finds Jillian, especially that sweet pink Putz house. Thanks so much for hosting.

518Frenchgirl said...

Thanks for your generous invitation, I will be taking more pictures on this beautiful sunny day of my vintage finds.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Jillian, thank your for Lets Talk Vintage 17. Good thrifting.
Joy

Deanies Stash said...

Your smalls are great. I can never pass up a Putz house, either. Thanks for the party!

Have a great week!

Hugs, Dianne

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Hello Julie and I am ever so glad you visited me on my blog!!! I came right away to your blog and you are a girl after my own true vintage loving heart. I will be ever so happy to share some of my Limoges on your linky party. We are currently stationed in Korea so many of my pieces are in storage in the USA. However, I have tons of post showing off my antique Limoges and I will be happy to share them. Hugs, Beverly

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

So many sweet smalls! Love, love that chickadee, and a pink putz house, sweet! I had a paper towel holder just like that. Hung it in the place house at my previous home. Thanks for the party!
hugs,
Jann

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi there, thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia